Business Opportunities and Results
Important Note: The protocol posted on this website shall control all proceedings associated with this Selection Cycle.
May Selection Cycle
Business opportunities for the May Selection Cycle will be posted on May 15, 2017.
Absolute Application Deadline
Close of Business on May 31, 2017.
All applications for any or all of the posted business opportunities must be received in the Business Enterprise headquarters in Tallahassee by close of business at 5:00 PM Eastern Time on the deadline date without exception. A post mark is not considered as the receipt date. You will be notified by email once your application is received.
Selection Cycle Testing
Selection Cycle Interviews
- Facility 545 – Snack Bar, Bob Martinez Center (Twin Towers), Tallahassee – awarded to Colton Knight
- Facility 571 – Highway Vending, I-10 Eastbound Rest Area, Jefferson County – awarded to Woody Matthews
- Facility 572 – Highway Vending, I-10 Westbound Rest Area, Jefferson County – awarded to Randall Crosby
- Facility 593 – Non-Highway Vending, Route, Tallahassee – awarded to Anthony DaGraca
- Facility 378 – Cafeteria, State Regional Service Center, Orlando – awarded to Dennis Horn
- Facility 403 – Snack Bar, Kennedy Space Center, Operations Support Building 1, 3rd Floor – not awarded
- Facility 416 – Highway Vending, I-4 Westbound Rest Area, Seminole County (Longwood) – awarded to Cecil Turnage
- Facility 476 – Highway Vending, I-4 Eastbound Rest Area, Polk County – awarded to Jose Quintanilla
- Facility 352 – Cafeteria, Broward County Government Center, Fort Lauderdale – not awarded
- Facility 547 – Non-Highway Vending, South Broward Route, Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale – awarded to Daniel Ochoa
Selection Cycle Exam
The test for the current selection cycle will take place in the District Office designated by the applicant on his or her application according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Persons arriving after the start of the test will be turned away and disqualified from further consideration. The test shall conclude no later than 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Applicants will be notified by email and follow-up phone call regarding testing date, time, and location. Contact the designated District Office for directions if needed. Study guides are available to help you Prepare for the Vendor Selection Test.
Selection Cycle Interview
The Selection Panel will meet at a location yet to be determined according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Interviews for qualified applicants may begin on the first scheduled interview day or at appointed times on the following days. It is expected that the Panels business will conclude no later than 5:00 PM on the last scheduled interview date, if not sooner, depending upon the number of applicants qualifying for an interview.