Business Opportunities and Results
Important Note: The protocol posted on this website shall control all proceedings associated with this Selection Cycle.
January Selection Cycle
Business opportunities for the January Selection Cycle will be posted on January 15, 2019.
Absolute Application Deadline
5:00 PM Eastern Time on January 31, 2019.
All applications for any or all of the posted business opportunities must be received in the Business Enterprise headquarters in Tallahassee by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on the deadline date without exception. A post mark is not considered as the receipt date. You will be notified by email once your application is received.
Selection Cycle Testing
To be determined.
Selection Cycle Interviews
To be determined.
Facility 502 – Non-Highway Vending Route, Tallahassee – awarded to Colton Knight
- Facility 145 – Snack Bar, Federal Building, Jacksonville – awarded to Joshua Kimrey
- Facility 424 – Rest Area, I-10 Eastbound, Wellborn – awarded to Mitzi Bowen
- Facility 352 – Snack Bar, Broward County Government Center, Ft. Lauderdale – not awarded
- Facility 612 – Cafeteria, Broward County Sheriff’s Office, Ft. Lauderdale – awarded to Orlando Ramirez
- Facility 455 – Snack Bar, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Miami – not awarded
- Facility 606 – Military Dining, Army Special Forces Underwater Operations, Key West – awarded to Antonio Gonzalez
Selection Cycle Exam
The test for the current selection cycle will take place in the District Office designated by the applicant on his or her application according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Persons arriving after the start of the test will be turned away and disqualified from further consideration. The test concludes at 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Applicants will be notified by email and follow-up phone call regarding testing date, time, and location. Contact the designated District Office for directions if needed. Study guides are available to help you Prepare for the Vendor Selection Test.
Selection Cycle Interview
The Selection Panel will meet at a location yet to be determined according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Interviews for qualified applicants may begin on the first scheduled interview day or at appointed times on the following days. It is expected that the Panels business will conclude no later than 5:00 PM on the last scheduled interview date, if not sooner, depending upon the number of applicants qualifying for an interview.