Business Opportunities and Results
Important Note: The protocol posted on this website shall control all proceedings associated with this Selection Cycle.
May Selection Cycle
Business opportunities for the May Selection Cycle are posted below.
Absolute Application Deadline
Close of Business on May 31, 2017.
All applications for any or all of the posted business opportunities must be received in the Business Enterprise headquarters in Tallahassee by close of business at 5:00 PM Eastern Time on the deadline date without exception. A post mark is not considered as the receipt date. You will be notified by email once your application is received.
Selection Cycle Testing
2:00 PM Eastern Time, Wednesday, June 14th
Selection Cycle Interviews
July 10-12, 2017 in Tampa, FL
- Facility 361 - Non-Highway Vending/Micro-Market, DOE/Turlington Building, Tallahassee
- Facility 371 - Cafeteria, FDLE, Tallahassee
- Facility 528/579/580 - I-10 EB and WB Rest Areas, Marianna and Hwy 231 Welcome Center, Campbellton
- Facility 285 - Non-Highway Vending Route, Daytona Beach
- Facility 403 - Snack Bar, Operations Support Building 1, Kennedy Space Center
- Facility 455 - Snack Bar, U.S. Attorney's Office Building, Miami
- Facility 588 - Non-Highway Vending, Southern Command/F.A.A., Miami
Selection Cycle Exam
The test for the current selection cycle will take place in the District Office designated by the applicant on his or her application according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Persons arriving after the start of the test will be turned away and disqualified from further consideration. The test shall conclude no later than 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Applicants will be notified by email and follow-up phone call regarding testing date, time, and location. Contact the designated District Office for directions if needed. Study guides are available to help you Prepare for the Vendor Selection Test.
Selection Cycle Interview
The Selection Panel will meet at a location yet to be determined according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Interviews for qualified applicants may begin on the first scheduled interview day or at appointed times on the following days. It is expected that the Panels business will conclude no later than 5:00 PM on the last scheduled interview date, if not sooner, depending upon the number of applicants qualifying for an interview.