Business Opportunities and Results
Important Note: The protocol posted on this website shall control all proceedings associated with this Selection Cycle.
May Selection Cycle
Business opportunities for the May Selection Cycle will be posted on May 15, 2018.
Absolute Application Deadline
Close of Business on May 31, 2018.
All applications for any or all of the posted business opportunities must be received in the Business Enterprise headquarters in Tallahassee by close of business at 5:00 PM Eastern Time on the deadline date without exception. A post mark is not considered as the receipt date. You will be notified by email once your application is received.
Selection Cycle Testing
Wednesday, June 13, 2018.
Selection Cycle Interviews
July 9-10, 2018 in Tampa.
- Facility 371 – Cafeteria, FDLE, Tallahassee -- awarded to Barbara Hale
- Facility 485 – Cafeteria, Southwood Office Complex, Tallahassee -- awarded to Charlie Richardson
- Facility 532 – Non-Hwy Vending, FCI/Sunland, Marianna -- awarded to Marylynn Giles-Robinson
- Facility 572 – Rest Area, I-10 Westbound, Jefferson County -- awarded to Jim Perry
- Facility 622 – Military Dining, Naval Hospital, Pensacola -- awarded to Edward Spence
- Facility 239 – Cafeteria, Sheriff’s Office, Jacksonville -- awarded to Jeffrey Estebo
- Facility 407 – Rest Area, I-95 Southbound, St. Augustine -- awarded to Randall Crosby
- Facility 494 – Non-Hwy Vending, Orange County Courthouse, Orlando -- to be awarded to Charlie Richardson
- Facility 466 – Snack Bar, Station Processing, Kennedy Space Center -- not awarded
- Facility 272 – Non-Hwy Vending Route, Brooksville -- awarded to David Wermuth
- Facility 606 – Military Dining, Trumbo Point, Key West -- awarded to Ruby Adams
Selection Cycle Exam
The test for the current selection cycle will take place in the District Office designated by the applicant on his or her application according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Persons arriving after the start of the test will be turned away and disqualified from further consideration. The test shall conclude no later than 4:00 PM Eastern Time. Applicants will be notified by email and follow-up phone call regarding testing date, time, and location. Contact the designated District Office for directions if needed. Study guides are available to help you Prepare for the Vendor Selection Test.
Selection Cycle Interview
The Selection Panel will meet at a location yet to be determined according to the Scheduled Date and Time listed at the top of this page. Interviews for qualified applicants may begin on the first scheduled interview day or at appointed times on the following days. It is expected that the Panels business will conclude no later than 5:00 PM on the last scheduled interview date, if not sooner, depending upon the number of applicants qualifying for an interview.