Prepare for the Vendor Selection Test
Applicants will be notified regarding testing date, time and location.
The questions are derived from information contained in the following source references:
- The Audio Material below DOES NOT include recent updates to the Florida Administrative Code and the BBE Policies and Procedures Manual.
- The Guides, Manuals, and Agreements DO include recent updates.
You can listen to this audio material online by using the players on this web page. Or you can download the MP3 files to play on your own audio devices. Here's how to download these audio files:
- RIGHT CLICK on the link. When the context menu pops up, select "Save Target As".
- A file dialog box will open. Browse to a location on your computer where you want to SAVE the file and activate the "Save" or "OK" button. The file will then be downloaded from the website to your computer and saved in the folder you selected.
- To play the file, go to the folder where it was saved on your computer and double click the filename. Windows should launch whatever MP3 player you have associated with that file type and begin playing the file. You can also copy the file from your computer onto your portable MP3 player and listen to it that way.
Listen to the Licensed Operator Facility Agreement -- 45 minutes
Listen to the Hot Drink Center Programming Guide -- 1 hour 48 minutes
Listen to the Florida Administrative Code -- 1 hour 15 minutes
Listen to the Food Safety Study Guide -- 31 minutes
Listen to the BBE Policies and Procedures Manual -- 1 hour 40 minutes
Guides, Manuals, and Agreements
- Food Safety Study Guide (Web Page)
- Hot Drink Center Programming Guide (MS Word)
- Business Enterprise Policy Manual (Web Page)
- BBE Licensed Operator Facility Agreement Type I (MS Word)
- BBE Licensed Operator Facility Agreement Type II (MS Word)
- Business Math Concepts and Application (Web Page)
State and Federal Law
- Florida Administrative Code (6A-18.040 through 6A-18.047) (Web Page)
- Florida Administrative Code (6A-18.040 through 6A-18.047) (MS Word)
- The Randolph-Sheppard Act (Web Page)
- The Randolph-Sheppard Act (MS Word)
- Florida Statutes (413.041 and 413.051) (Web Page)
- Florida Statutes (413.041 and 413.051) (MS Word)
An actual BBE examination, used in a previous Selection Cycle, can be found at the following website:
You must log in to take the practice exam. Log in details are as follows:
To begin the exam, click on “Retake”