Summer Reading 2020
Imagine Your Story
“Imagine Your Story” centers around revisiting old stories, timeless favorites, and reimagining them in a new way. It also brings to life the storyteller in all of us by encouraging storytelling, writing, and family engagement. All activities can be enjoyed by non-sighted participants. In a few instances, some activities are included especially for low vision participants.
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Full name
• 999 patron number
• Grade entering in the fall
Read books and complete activities for each of the six weeks (six chapters). E-mail in photos and text of stories you write and activities you complete to email@example.com. Please direct any questions you may have to Maureen Dorosinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imagine Your Story Timeline (six weeks)
- Chapter 1: Once Upon a Time (June 28 to July 4)
- Chapter 2: A Hero’s Journey (July 5 to July 11)
- Chapter 3: Magical Creatures (July 12 to July 18)
- Chapter 4: Timeless Tales (July 19 to July 25)
- Chapter 5: Common Threads (July 26 to Aug 1)
- Chapter 6: A New Twist on an Old Tale (Aug 2 to Aug 8)