The resources section of our website is devoted to helping you find the assistance that you need and to help you help yourself.
- The Assistive Technology section will inform you about the various devices and software available to help blind people live fulfilling and more independent lives.
- The Finding a Job section is devoted to becoming employed. You'll learn about selecting a career, finding the job you want, and how to keep it once you have it.
- The Guide Dogs page answers some common questions people have about guide dogs and how to behave around them.
- The Organizations section lists organizations and associations devoted to assisting and advocating for people who are blind and/or visually impaired.
- The Web Links section will point you to other blindness related websites. You will find an extensive list of categories that cover everything from where to buy assistive technology to blind sports and computer games for blind people.
- The Legal Resources section will point you to key federal laws and regulations, Florida statutes, and the Florida Administrative Code that are beneficial to persons who are blind.
There's a lot here to look through. We hope you find it instructive and helpful!